As part of the internationalization of its activities, the Voyageurs du Monde Group, the French leader in tailor-made travel (Voyageurs du Monde and Comptoir des Voyages) and adventure travel (Terres d’Aventure, Allibert Trekking and Nomade Aventure), has announced the signing of an investment agreement between the founders, the funds Certares and Nov Tourisme, which are acquiring a stake in the company, the historical investors (Crédit Mutuel Equity, Bpifrance, Montefiore Investment and BNP Paribas Développement), the company and its controlling shareholder, Avantage, for the following transactions:
- Certare’s entry into the capital of Avantage by subscribing to a convertible bond issue accompanied by Crédit Mutuel Equity and Bpifrance for a total amount of €40 million.
- First convertible bond issue by Voyageurs du Monde reserved for Certares, Crédit Mutuel Equity and Bpifrance for an amount of € 75 million.
- Second convertible bond issue by Voyageurs du Monde with preferential subscription rights, in June 2021, for an amount of approximately €55 million, with Avantage committing to subscribe to the €40 million invested by Certares, Crédit Mutuel Equity and Bpifrance in Avantage.
Solferino Associés (Bernard-Olivier Becker & Marie Estelle Colin) advised Bpifrance on this transaction.
Crédit Mutuel Equity SCR was advised by Allen & Overy, Certares by Dechert LLP (legal aspects) and EY (tax structuring and due diligence). Voyageurs du Monde was advised by Chammas&Marcheteau.
This facility has been fully subscribed by Park Capital, an investment company which specialises in providing flexible equity linked financing solutions and has been structured through the issuance of warrants (Bons d’Émission) allowing the investor to subscribe convertible bonds (Obligations Convertibles en Actions) upon request of the company for a maximum global amount of 7M€.
This facility aims at pursuing the R&D efforts as well as external growth transactions..
Vergnet has been advised by Solferino Associés (Fouad Bellaaroussi et Camille Chastagner).
Park Capital has been advised by Jeantet Associés (Cyril Deniaud et Benjamin Cohu).
Solferino Associés is pleased to announce the appointment of Diane Hervey-Chupin as new Partner. This appointment highlights the 10th anniversary of the firm.
Diane Hervey-Chupin’s appointment is a recognition of her career within the firm and of her involvement with the firm’s clients, as well as her professional and human qualities.
This appointment also demonstrates Solferino Associés’ willingness to promote high-potential talents internally, and enables the firm to strengthen its position in complex litigation matters.
Charlotte Plantin and Guillaume Buge, partners in charge of the firm’s litigation practice declare: “We are very proud of Diane’s career within the firm. Her technical skills and the confidence relationship she established with our clients are fundamental for us.”
Diane Hervey-Chupin confirms: “I am delighted to become a partner, alongside lawyers with whom I have shared a strong relationship of trust and the same professional and human values for more than seven years.”
During her seven years of practice at Solferino Associés, Diane Hervey-Chupin has developed her practice in business litigation, and had the opportunity to assist the firm’s clients in many complex disputes before civil, commercial or criminal courts. She also has specific expertise in assisting healthcare professionals before disciplinary courts.
Having joined Solferino in 2013, Diane became Counsel in 2018.
Amoeba, producer of a biological biocide, capable of eliminating bacterial risk in water and human wounds, and a biocontrol product for plant protection, listed on Euronext Growth, issued a new bonds facility.
This financing subscribed by Nice & Green, a company specialized in providing corporate services and flexible financing solutions to listed companies, has been structured by the issuance of a convertible bonds facility amounting to 23M€.
This new facility aims at pursuing the development of the Amoeba’s biocontrol application as well as restructuring Amoeba’s debt and consolidating its equity.
This new facility also provides for an incentive program allowing Amoeba to benefit from a part of the potential positive financial result of the transaction for Nice & Green.
Nice & Green has been advised by Solferino Associés (Fouad Bellaaroussi & Camille Chastagner).
Amoeba has been advised by Lamy Lexel (Vincent Medail & Aymeric Vuillermet).
Argos Wityu, an independent European private equity group, has acquired the French perimeter of Sword Group, creating an independent leader in IT-Digital and Software.
Solferino Associés (Bernard-Olivier Becker & Marie Estelle Colin) accompanied the directors and managers of Sword France in this transaction, with the assistance of Cazals Manzo Pichot Saint Quentin (Maxence Manzo & Bertrand de Saint-Quentin) for tax matters.
Argos Wityu was advised by Hogan Lovells.
The seller was advised by Quartèse Avocat and Korvinglaw.
As part of the internationalisation of its activities, the Voyageurs du Monde group, French leader in tailor-made travel (Voyageurs du Monde and Comptoir des Voyages) and adventure travel (Terres d’Aventure, Allibert Trekking and Nomade Aventure), raises 16 million euros, subscribed by investors and management, and strengthens its shareholder base.
On this occasion, Bpifrance acquired a stake in Avantage, the holding company that controls the Voyageurs du Monde group, alongside the historical investors, Crédit Mutuel Equity SCR (formerly CM-CIC Investissement) and FPCI Kairos Alpha, FPCI Montefiore Investment III and BNP Paribas Développement.
Bpifrance was advised by Solferino Associés (Bernard-Olivier Becker, Fouad Bellaaroussi & Marie Estelle Colin).
Crédit Mutuel Equity SCR was advised by Allen & Overy. Voyageurs du Monde was advised by Fidal.
SpineGuard, a company listed on Euronext Growth, and specialized deploying its proprietary real time sensing technology DSG® (Dynamic Surgical Guidance) to streamline the placement of implants in the skeleton, announces a new equity financing.
This new financing aims at securing the Company’s cash runway in the context of both the COVID-19 pandemic and the Chapter 11 and French ‘sauvegarde’ plans currently being prepared.
This new financing amounting to 2.4 millions euros has been structured in the form of issuance of pre-paid warrants fully subscribed by Nice & Green, a company specialized in providing corporate services and flexible financing solutions to listed companies.
This issuance of pre-paid warrants in several tranches allows SpineGuard to receive 90% of the amount of each tranche at the subscription and to benefit upfront from almost of the amount of such tranches, the remaining amount being provided at the exercice of the warrants.
Nice & Green has been advised by Solferino Associés (Fouad Bellaaroussi).
SpineGuard has been advised by FLV Associés (Bastien Mathieu).
Solferino Associés has been ranked as one of the best French M&A law firms by Le Point magazine, dated 25 June 2020.
This ranking, conducted by Statista based on a survey among 18,000 lawyers, inhouse corporate lawyers and clients, rewards the best law firms based ont the technical expertise, the availability and the transaprency of their lawyers.
10 years after having been created, the firm takes a new step thanks to its entire team and warmly thanks its colleagues and clients with whom Le Point Magazine has collaborated to establish this ranking.
Solferino Associés advised Dedalus France, a leading healthcare and diagnostic software provider, in the context of the public tender offer launched by its main shareholder, Dedalus Italia S.p.A.
This tender offer, has been approved by the Financial Market Authority (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) on 23 June 2020, and will be followed by a squeeze-out should Dedalus Italia reach the threshold of 90% of share capital of Dedalus France as a consequence of the tender offer.
Solferino Associés advised Dedalus France with Fouad Bellaaroussi, Louise Toison and Justine Lossois.
Dedalus Italia has been advised by Clifford Chance with Gilles Lebreton, Aline Cardin, Alexandre Merle and Valentin Morichon.
Amoeba Biocide, producer of a biological biocide, capable of eliminating bacterial risk in water and human wounds, and a biocontrol product for plant protection, listed on Euronext Paris, issues a new convertible bonds facility.
This financing of 6.5M€ subscribed by Nice & Green, a company specialized in providing corporate services and flexible financing solutions to listed companies, aims at supporting the activities of Amoeba up to August 2021, especially (i) the R&D activities on the biocontrol application for the prevention of plant diseases such as downy mildew, potato downy mildew, cereal rust and (ii) the applications for authorization of the active substance biocide and the plant protection substance in Europe and United States.
Nice & Green has been advised by Solferino Associés (Fouad Bellaaroussi & Camille Chastagner).
Amoeba Biocide has been advised by Lamy Lexel (Vincent Medail & Aymeric Vuillermet).
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Solferino Associés advises Bpifrance in the context of a new financing round of Voyageurs du Monde for a total amount of €130M
- Vergnet issues a new convertible bonds facility subscribed by Park Capital
- Solferino Associés announces the appointment of Diane Hervey-Chupin as Partner
- Solferino Associés advises Nice & Green in the context of a new bonds facility of 23M€ issued by Amoeba
- Argos Wityu, the management and employees of Sword France invest together to create an independent IT-Digital and Software leader
- Bpifrance acquires a stake in the holding company of the Voyageurs du Monde group
- SpineGuard sets up a new financing of 2.4 Millions euros by way of pre-paid warrants
- Solferino Associés ranked as one of the best M&A law firms by Le Point magazine
- Solferino Associés on the de-listing of Dedalus France
- Amoeba-Biocide issues a new convertible bonds facility of 6.5M€ subscribed by Nice & Green
- Abénex Croissance leads the transmission of Aerow Group
- Solferino Associés advises Rothschild & Co and 123 Investment managers in the context of the sale of REPONSE to Cushman & Wakefield
- Qonto closes a €104 million capital increase with the arrival of Tencent and DST Global and several business angels, in addition to historical investors Valar Ventures and Alven Capital
- Solferino Associés advises Proparco (French Development Agency) in Mauritania
- Solferino Associés advises Dedalus Group and Ardian in the context of the acquisition of Web100T for 25M€
- Solferino Associés advises Medasys (company listed on Euronext Paris) in the context of its capital increase
- Solferino Associés advises Laviosa Chimica Mineraria in the context of the acquisition of 100% stake of Damolin Etrechy, Imerys Group subsidiary